General Holiday Enquiries, Hints and Tips

General Holiday Enquiries? Got General Hints & Tips? Post Them Here.
The UK will not be warm in March.
The closest place to the UK that will be warm are the Canary Islands and they are a 4 hour flight away.
I would agree with Inca. That's not too long a flight.
Ideally you need somewhere with a crèche for the baby. TUI have their "Family life" range of accommodation. Have a look at the Flamingo Beach in Playa Blanca Lanzarote. There's 3 x 2hr crèche sessions 6 days a week for example.
We eat in March to Egypt. Excellent last year rested. And the price is good.
Thanks Inca. i live in London. i want to go outside uk . any other sugestion than gran canaries as we were there on last holidays and right now its expensive too with flights and hotels both.
thanks Glynis. we been there on last holiday.
Further afield than the Canary Islands will be even more expensive. I'd suggest you delay your holiday until May & look for cheap flights to mainland Spain, Malta, algarve etc or, if you're determined to travel in March then take chance with the weather.

Have you anywhere in mind as an alternative? 😁
Hi glynis
i have turkey in mind but have got mixed feeling about weather.
As Glynis said. You will probably need to change your travel dates.

"ny other sugestion than gran canaries as we were there on last holidays and right now its expensive too with flights and hotels both."

There is not just Gran Canaries. There is teneriffe and Lanzarotte.
Southern Spain might be worth a look at for March actually.
Fuerteventura is lovely as well, ideal for families.
I suggest you visit Belgium which is the nearest Place to the UK, about 4-hour flight and much beautiful and relaxable place for you.
About an hours flight time ggramsmith, but as you are posting from Pakistan you may not be aware how close it is to us here in the UK.
I aware of that, because my friend is visiting Belgium last year ago, so, I am sharing his experience with the community.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.