General Chat

Start a debate or just have a natter its all happening in the General Chat forum!
You could get a full itinerary but if you do not pay the full price of the holiday there would be nothing stopping the company you booked it with cancelling your holiday right up and until you go on it, so you would run the risk of then being without a holiday as the company you booked it could cancel it for non payment.

Hope that makes sense.

L
When did you book and when do you go?

It is quite normal when booking for them to send you an invoice detailing what you have booked, the itinerary . It might look like the travel documentation but it is not. If in doubt then contact them.
We use Tui (Thomson/First Choice) and they always do this.
  • Edited by fwh 2019-06-07 14:41:38
Thanks for the reply.
I have been sent the initial confirmation/invoice but the travel documents have been sent anyway as though the holiday has been paid for but I still have outstanding amount. I travel in 11 days
  • Edited by NB123 2019-06-07 14:44:55
I have since tried to contact them and they said they shouldn't have been sent out and it was a massive error on their part. That's why I was wondering if I should have received them even if there was an outstanding amount still left to pay
Thank you for sharing!
I need some help regarding my trip to Mexico. Next month I am going to Mexico to spend my holidays. I am 28 years old and single for the last two years. I'm tired of the attitude of American women and now I want to have a relationship with a foreign girl. I hope I'll find a good partner there. But I don't know anything about Mexican Culture. No idea how I'll find a girl for a date. Dating sites are an option but, is it really enough to make my trip unforgettable? I am searching the internet about Mexican dating sites. I found an article online4.love/Mexican-dating-sites/ that is specifically written about dating in Mexico. what you think the information in this article is based on facts? Is there anyone who has experience dating there? or know about the most popular dating website in Mexico? Is it easy to find a soulmate there in Mexico, or should I change my destination? Your advice will be very meaningful to me.
  • Edited by rony43 2020-03-09 12:58:35
I am currently dating a guy from Mexico. But at the moment, we interact on online site web only. The plans for 2020 were entirely different, but the pandemic made its corrections. He came to visit me in Chicago this summer. But I do not know when to plan my visit to Mexico. Hopefully, the situation in the world will improve shortly, we all will resume traveling.
  • Edited by irtooks 2020-12-20 07:51:46
You could get a full itinerary but if you do not pay the full price of the holiday there would be nothing stopping the company you booked it with cancelling your holiday right up and until you go on it, so you would run the risk of then being without a holiday as the company you booked it could cancel it for non payment.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.