Tour Operators and Travel Agents

Discussions regarding Tour Operators and Travel Agents
Hi Danamj

Have a read HERE as it may be of help.

There's also This

Please let us know how you get on. Good luck.
From personal experience I can highly recommendRESOLVER – We were stuck in Malaga airport and on return I wrote to Thomson and
was just ignored. Researched my rights both here on HT andthe Martin Lewis website MoneySavingExpert. The online tool is easy and if you
get stuck you can ring them up for help/advice.

Please keep us posted - each time someone does it helps someone else.
So, did you manage to get the refund? I managed to get a refund for the bus ticked in Norway because the bus was canceled, and I even got another free ride. It was nice of them, but I still lost more money because I had to rebook my flight in the last hours before the departure.
This summer, we want to find some cool things to do on Oahu and hope the entire family will like this trip. My wife and I also hope that there will be no such delays this time, and we will not have to think about where to spend the night with three kids. It was not a pleasant experience, but it was an experience after all.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.