Spain - Balearics - Majorca Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Majorca.
I stayed here when I first went to Majorca on an 18-30 (Buddies) holiday around 30 years ago.

In fact up until a year or so back my Passport cover was the complimentary one they gave you at reception, red plastic with the name printed on the front in gold.

I did ask about this hotel on a forum (this one?) before and believe it has long since changed it's name?

My only memory is that it overlooked the beach but having returned to Palma Nova a couple of years ago couldn't get my bearings and confirm that this was the case.
It was also my first holiday abroad, probably around 1967ish with my parents I'd be about 6 or 7 years old, we stayed there 3 or 4 times and once at the Delphin Playa which is now called Senses Hotel.
The Morocco has been closed for a while now and turned into what looks like private apartments upstairs and shops below , unfortunately there's nothing left of the Reception / bar / restaurant area.
I'd love to see some pictures of the hotel.
Hi Paul
:welcome
This could make a good topic- our first hotel abroad! Mine was the Aqua Azul in Benidorm- right next to an open air cinema!
That takes me back ! :)
On 28th February 2011 at 10:36pm, Scaramooch said:
I stayed here when I first went to Majorca on an 18-30 (Buddies) holiday around 30 years ago.

In fact up until a year or so back my Passport cover was the complimentary one they gave you at reception, red plastic with the name printed on the front in gold.

I did ask about this hotel on a forum (this one?) before and believe it has long since changed it's name?

My only memory is that it overlooked the beach but having returned to Palma Nova a couple of years ago couldn't get my bearings and confirm that this was the case.
I have a post card if you would like me to scan it for you.
On 21st February 2011 at 12:14pm, TUCKER said:
Has anyone ever stayed here? or better still got any pics.
I'm not planning on staying i'm just trying to find out about the first hotel i stayed in abroad
thanks
I have a postcard, if you would like me to scan it
Our family has been summering in Mallorca for 10 years and the truth is that it is a wonderful island. One of the hotels we have liked the most is H10 Casa del Mar. It is ideal for families, if you want to take a look I leave you the link here: https://ofertas.h10hotels.com/vacaciones-familia/mallorca
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.