Caribbean Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in the Caribbean
Cuba my favourite also quite like Grenada
I've only been to Cuba but I love it!
Barbados - because it was our first visit to the Caribbean; but we have also enjoyed Cuba on a number of occasions, DR and Antigua. The beaches in Antigua were definitely the best, the general vibe and atmosphere was outstanding in Cuba and the best hotel was in Cayo Levantado(DR).
My wife is desperate to go to St Lucia whilst I have a hankering for Tobago - MIGHT get to one or both in the future!!
My favorite is Galley Bay. This beach is wide and long with palm trees, the fine white sand. Due to enough space, it achieves a sense of tranquility.
On 22nd October 2019 at 12:22pm, jackrabbie said:
My favorite is Galley Bay. This beach is wide and long with palm trees, the fine white sand. Due to enough space, it achieves a sense of tranquility.
I know it is easier to get to the old Britsh colonies due to the direct flights but the dutch islands such as Curacao and St Martin are better value for money.
Barbados and Cuba are my favorite we had lots of fun over there. As you said Antigua has so many beautiful beaches. Half Moon Bay is popular for a ride on the waves.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.