General Chat

Start a debate or just have a natter its all happening in the General Chat forum!
Toronto is a beautiful city of Canada
As much as I love lists like this, and love to see our province showcased, I have to ask:
what the dickens?
List too short! What about Waterton? What about the Peace River valley? Even the stark desert around Drumheller is beautiful in its own way!
The foothills? David Thompson country? Cypress Hills?
  • Edited by Fiona 2020-07-22 19:23:53
    Faulty link removed
Oh, good. On this empty, my joyful voyage is still going strong. I dress in double-layer clothing that I purchased from the Lil Peep store and love the frigid weather. This definitely impressed me. Lol!
In some places I have been. It's really beautiful there
Looks good
I want to visit York soon. The city is located at the confluence of the Ouse and Foss, which has played an important role in its development and history https://bestthingstodoinyork.co.uk/york-travel-guide-visit-the-city-like-a-local. And I'd love to hear your advice on places to visit in York. How much does it cost to stay in York? How to plan a trip to York?

Thank you, it looks like Canada is a really interesting country. I have never been there, but i hope I'll get the chance to go there some time soon. I have always wanted to visit Canada, because I've heard so many good things about it. I really want to see the waterfalls. My friend went to Canada for holidays last year and she only had good things to say about her trip. She really recommended going there. I don't really have the budget to go there right now, but maybe I'll get to visit it next year.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.