Spain - Costa Blanca Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in the Costa Blanca.
Start by listing your priorities and preferences and we can take things from there.

For example.
Why a villa and not a town house or apartment?
Number of bedrooms.
How long required.
How close to schools and other amenities?
Your level of spoken Spanish.
Etc.

The more information you can give, the easier it will be for me and others to advise.

I have a number of properties on the southern Costa Blanca. If you would also let me know (perhaps by private message) what your budget is, I may be able to help further.
How close to schools

I think that Noods is just looking for a holiday let. :think :duh

Sue :)
My mistake!.......(perhaps)

Thanks.

Don't bother about the level of Spanish either, and although I only let out my properties long term, I may still be able to advise on areas, as long as you can give some indication of what you are looking for.
Hi Noods,
I can heartily recommend Moraira, which is about 30 minutes north of Benidorm as a great place to rent a villa. We have been going for quite a few years now, and have mostly rented using http://www.holiday-rentals.co.uk. We are going back in March, and we can't wait to get back. The town has loads of good restaurants, and bars, and is a good place to base yourself if you want to see a bit of the Costa Blanca. The area has a lot of ex-pats from all over Europe, but it has retained a traditional Spanish outlook and feel, I'm sure you wouldn't be disappointed if you went there for your holiday. :smile:
I love Javea because of :

- its beautiful landscape
- only very few high rised buildings
- international inhabitants and guests
- pituresque old town
- good shopping possibilities
- fishing port
- nice beaches
- much to do

You find some villas in Javea there : http://www.villa-javea.com/indexe.htm
I would also recommend the Javea and Moraira area because it is an ideal family location, and also Javea has that Spanish feel in the Old Town and Port. Try and come over in Mid July for the Moors and Christians fiesta, the children will love it!

Vivienne
I would say Moraira, Calpe, Javea, Altea, all in the north Costa Blanca. These areas seem to be quiet and familiar. If you go to places like Benidorm, Gran Alacant, Playa Flamenca, Torrevieja, I can not assure you quiteness as these are active places for nightlife. I recommend you from my own experience Spain-Holiday.com, they have holiday homes in all the areas that I mentioned before.
try villaspain.co.uk we went through them last year & thought they were excellent value for money. we are going again through them this year as well. moraira is a beautiful place for a very relaxed holiday with children. the villa is ideal if like my kids all they want to do is swim, so you have your own pool that you can use 24/7. no worrying about other kids! no searching for empty sunbeds! plus it is really cheap once you are there because there are no poolside bars to spend your hard earned money at. (just go to the supermarket and buy a load of booze there) i cannot recommend this type of holiday enough
Try ' Owners Abroad' - all privately owned properties, or Daltons Weekly holidays, they usually have quite a few.

Katy
One we booked with 2 years ago to Turkey was Owners Direct which was 5 bedroom,but they have villas in all countries.
Geovil
On 9th November 2008 at 05:08pm, Oly Daze said:
Start by listing your priorities and preferences and we can take things from there.

For example.
Why a villa and not a town house or apartment?
Number of bedrooms.
How long required.
How close to schools and other amenities?
Your level of spoken Spanish.
Etc.

The more information you can give, the easier it will be for me and others to advise.

I have a number of properties on the southern Costa Blanca. If you would also let me know (perhaps by private message) what your budget is, I may be able to help further.
Hello ... Iran is not far behind tourism startups and good companies are working in this field ... If you come to Iran, you will have no problem renting a Chalous villa .. Chalous is one of the most touristic cities in Iran.
I am planning to go there next summer. What are the best villas you can recommend?
I know what you're talking about. I've visited Spain a few times and can't stop admiring this beautiful country. My family has a small vacation house there, so I can't suggest any accommodation. However, I've visited a lot of beaches (i spent about a month there last time and mostly spent I on the coast). You could check out my own top places and beaches to visit in Spain, and I hope you find something suitable for you there. They aren't all similar so that everyone can find something for their taste. Good luck!
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.