Tour Operators and Travel Agents

Discussions regarding Tour Operators and Travel Agents
Mixed opinions on Tripadviser and nothing recent - I know Covid has caused problems but personally would be wary.
On 30th June 2021 at 07:14am, fudgey74@aol.com said:
Has anyone booked a holiday with either of these companies plz looking for some advice
You have not encountered these companies before, but do you have doubts? I would like to hear from the first person of those who rested there. It is very important for me now to find good options for a vacation at sea, since my girlfriend and I are planning to fly to rest in September, but I want to choose something really good for a vacation. I have already been advised of a vacation option through the company 30 A Vacation Rental Companies. If there is someone here who has already rested there and can advise something, then I will be very happy to listen to your thoughts. I would also like to know how much you paid for the entire vacation. So I will be waiting for your messages, and thank you in advance to everyone who responds.
Viva holidays company is awful, they are too overpriced and have poor service.
Agreed, they scammed me for 2000$. Before the COVID-19 pandemic, I had a trip with this company, and this agency just canceled the booking and didn't pay half of the money I paid them to book the hotel. I reached their customer services, and they said they would solve this. I never heard about them again. So if you are planning to visit Costa Rica, I suggest you book the trip using only the reputable traveling agency or book your hotel directly on this site Losaltosresort.com. If you need more details, reach me in private messages.
With my girlfriend, I've booked a vacation trip to gold coast resorts in Broad Beach, Australia. The trip was perfect. I had no issues at all. We were recommended other places that are similar to our vacation spot choice. An incredible company who have staff that truly listens and cares for its customers. The place itself was amazing, with sunny beaches with tons of activities and impressive hotels. We enjoyed our time there a lot while we could since it was only a 1 week's vacation for a wedding that also took place there!
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.