Food cold on all meal service, catering for Spanish guests only. No water available in bottles,people using water containers to obtain water,health and safety issue.
Jet 2 holidays not interested in my complaint but to be fair very few people from jet2 holidays at the hotel.
Travel operator: Jet 2
Travel operator: Sunsave
Travel operator: Thomas Cook
Supermarket on site stocked necessities although staff customer service left a lot to be desired as did some reception staff who were both unfriendly and at times quite rude. Thankfully we did not need their assistance that often. Grounds maintainance and pool clanliness was excellent and the boys worked early so that by the time guests came down all work was nearly complete.
No shortage of sun beds or parosols. Rooms spacious and well air conditioned. For a 4 star accommodation surprised no kettle for self catering.
Entertainment on site was excellent ranging from reptile nights, Tex Mex, Disney shows and many more. Previews were given during the day also.
Travel operator: Thomas Cook
we saw no cockroaches until our last day when i must admit i ran a mile.
lots of cats on the complex which hung around the cafe a bit,but being animal lovers this didn't bother us at all.the evening entertainment was we thought excellent,and we had no trouble getting seats and served at the bar.
we ate breakfast in the hotel on our first morning,the eggs were awful and the bacon was raw, cant comment on other food as that was the only time we ate in there.
Always something going on in the pool for the children with the entertainment people, who were brill with the kids.
we cant wait to go back to this hotel.
Travel operator: Thomas cook
Very modern,spacious and clean. Food was very good,lots of choices,and a lot cooked for you while you waited.
Location could not have been better. Staff very helpful and friendly.
Entertainment room was always busy.
Travel operator: direct holidays
* daily visits/slaying of cockroaches
* no kettle or toaster in self catering and only 2 tea cups for 4 people
* certain rude staff (especially the guy in the pool bar)
* fighting for a sun bed, or;
* getting up at 7am in order to secure one
* your backside hitting the floor as the sun beds are that saggy
* sun-bathing whilst breathing in the paint fumes as they repaint the pool - peak season, midday
* poolside entertainers wearing red wigs, straddling a balustrade, inviting Dino the Dinosaur to walk through his legs
* daily blasts of I'm a Barbie Girl, Macharena, etc,
* a pool that you can dive into and get a free layer of sun cream at the same time!
* orphaned adolescents from 10pm onwards
* PLANES! Every 5 minutes. So close you could see how attractive the cabin crew were, nevermind the make/model of the plane.
On the plus side:-
* good sea views if you are lucky
* lovely quiet beach (unless the wind changes and you suddenly hear the poolside entertainment) oh, and (if it's between arrival times from each European airline)
* cleaning staff are lovely and very accommodating - beds made every day and changed when requested, towels changed daily
* spacious rooms
* new tiles in the poolside showers (we had the inconvenience of the work during our holiday)
Travel operator: Indepedent
Very disappointed as this hotel had been recommended to us a lot of the people we spoke to had seen a big change since last year. Hopefully all our constructive criticism will help to bring this hotel back up to a 4 star.
Travel operator: Cosmos
Really enjoyed the resort. First impressions of the hotel were good apart from the wait to register. The reception appeared short staffed most of the time as did the bar.
The hotel was well maintained as regards clean towels,sheets etc and housekeeping with the room cleaned daily. The rooms were spacious and clean.
Our main concern regarding the hotel was related to security of valuables. Each room had a free! safety deposit box that was secured with a four digit code supposedly only known by ourselves. On day 3 of our stay we could not get the safe opened and reception staff eventually ( after a wait of over 24 hours) re-set the code. The next day on returning to our room after a day out to the beach the safe was wide open and all of our money had been stolen! Aparently this had happened to other guests at the hotel. The bathroom windows were unable to be secured and anyone could access the rooms if they so chose. Advice to travellers: use the main hotel safe as this may result in the hotel taking appropriate action as they will need to employ sufficient staff to manage this. Alternatively take travellers cheques which are more secure than cash. We did not allow this to ruin our holiday and were able to use our bank and credit cards.
The management appeared sympathetic however were not able or prepared to do anything apart from advise us to go to the police.
Cannot really comment on the entertainment as we had no children with us, however the children around appeared to be having a good time at the children's club etc.
Travel operator: Globespan
This is a real problem and we've spent days sitting on the grass area aruond the pool, while 30 sunbeds are occupied only by towels.
Travel operator: Airtours
Ask a Question
Got a question? Ask our community of over 1.5 million users.