America/Canada Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in America and Canada
posted this the other day had an e-mail from the Venetian doing suites from $119 weekdays $139 weekends a night from now upto xmas.... should also say e-mail offer must be booked by oct 20th
only full week in november there offering it is sun23th till thur 27 nov....normal price for friday then $159 for sat then $119 for sunday.....hope it helps...

if you want e-mail i will forward it on if you need it.....
Thankyou for your replies. Have booked a couple of nights at $119 using your suggestions . Couldn't get more than two nights for the dates we are going, but don't mind moving to another hotel for the rest of our stay.

Does anyone know if it is a good idea to wait until we arrive before we look for theatre tickets at the booths ? We have looked at some good prices on the net but then we have to pay shipping costs which pushes up the cost of a ticket. Any device will be much appreciated.

Thanks again to all.
There is what I think a good deal at the Treasure Island for the second part of our holiday from 20th November but if you want a real bargain and don't mind being off strip (I crash cars with the steering wheel on the wrong side so its strip for me) then check this great deal out for th Gold Coast

http://hotels.travelzoo.com/las-vegas-hotels/475879

John
Janer wrote:

Does anyone know if it is a good idea to wait until we arrive before we look for theatre tickets at the booths ? We have looked at some good prices on the net but then we have to pay shipping costs which pushes up the cost of a ticket. Any device will be much appreciated.

Thanks again to all.

Depends which shows you mean. If you are more specific with your details, the better people can advise. You still haven't said which dates you are going.

I would be wary of any site with shipping costs on tickets. Any tickets we've bought online we have either printed off a confirmation number to take to the box office and collect the actual tickets or there is a bar code you present at the show.

luci :wave
We are going from the 8th to the 14th Nov. Thank you for your reply regarding the show tickets. We are looking at The Jersey Boys and Phantom at the Venetian. I was thinking that they would send us an invoice to present at the box office, but all of the sites we have looked at charge a handling fee and shipping costs which are expensive.
Yeltzman, thank you, we found the Venetian special offer and have booked, looking forward to it !!!
You wouldn't get the Jersey Boys at the Tix4Tonight, but you most likely will get Phantom. You should book the JB's direct with the Palazzo box office. There was no shipping fee when I booked mine.

luci :wave
when we was there 2 weeks ago......there was tickets for phantom at the txt office at fashion island mall but for the next day,there wasnt any for the jersey boys,and there was empty seats at the jersey boys when we saw show....if you do get tickets for jersey boys i wouldnt buy tickets for back section seats the middle section alot better,but we wasnt that impressed with it to be honest,,,,But most enjoy it must be us....

if you get in touch with the jersey boys box office by e-mail.....and say in e-mail you from UK,and leave your phone number and a time to contact you the box office rang us up and booked the tickets over phone..and collected them when we was there.
I wouldn't book anything with anyone who wants to ship the tickets to you. Normally for Vegas you can pick tickets up on the day of the show/concert.
It leaves you open for being ripped off to be honest.

Tc
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.