Flight Only / Airline and Airports

Discussions relating to flight only, airlines and airports.
Have a look here

http://www.bournemouth-airport-shuttle.co.uk/

From The aiport to the Travel interchange (Railway Station) about 10 mins[/url]
many thanks for that.
just what i was looking for.
jim
if you get a flight to Southampton instead, the airport is right next to Southampton Parkway station which goes directly to Waterloo.

I realise this probably isn't very helpful :oops:
I live in Bournemouth.

At a less busy time of day, a taxi will take you about 15 mins to the station, at rush hour, probably 25-30 mins.

Lisa
I'm having trouble finding an airport hotel with parking near Bournemouth airport, it isn't covered by holiday extra's? Could anyone help please.
Thank You :)
Bournemouth airport is very small - I live about half a mile from it and can't think of any hotels that are likely to have a parking package. You are probably better booking the hotel, and then unfortunately going to Bournemouth Airport website and pre book your parking. You usually save a bit off the gate price.

Lisa
Hi, I am flying to Dalaman next month from bournemouth. I have been told that there is now a £2.50 charge for any vehicle to access the airport whether or not it is a private car, taxi, etc. Can anyone tell me if this is true and what the justification is? thanks Pete.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.