Flight Only / Airline and Airports

Discussions relating to flight only, airlines and airports.
SkyEurope
35 Posts
The only experience I have had with them is that I booked Stansted / Krakow for this August. Then I found that our return flight at 6 pm had disappeared off their timetable and they had transferred us to the alternative departure at 6am . I immediately got onto the call centre in Slovakia and they agreed to cancel my booking and give me a full refund which appeared on my credit card yesterday . I must say that the call centre staff I dealt with were polite , efficient and spoke good English.

Regarding the Airline , They have a modern fleet and have ordered some more planes. Also I think they have won a couple of awards. So I think you will be OK with them. The only reason I cancelled was that very early return from Krakow but I am hoping to fly with them another time.

By The Way, I have re-booked with EasyJet from Luton for this trip to Krakow, for the original dates.
I can only recomend this airline. Flown with them 2 times and altrough flights where late (not more then a hour) this was not their doing.
For example because of deiceing or bad weather in Amsterdam.

Flight are cheap and you get a free coffee altrough seats are a big small.

I would say book a flight with them if there cheap
thanks for that ifo - already booked to flyout at the end of may
Have booked a flight with this low cost airline ex Manchester to Krakow.
Has anyone travelled on this new service which only started 2 weeks ago.
Their website gives the impression they only serve teaand coffee during the flght -no bar service or snacks/sandwiches are sold
Anybody flown with them? Any good?

Am due to fly to Budapest from Stansted next month. Hadnt even heard of them until Id booked about a month ago.

Thanks
Paul
hi northern

flying with sky europe this week to krakow from manchester so will be able to tell you how good they are
one thing i have found (unless things have changed) is they only serve tea and coffeee on the flight (free)
comments on other websites are good but will experience 1st hand this week
cannot fault sky europe on our outbound flight /will post full report on our return
Cheers!

Be good to hear about them!
Just got back from Krakow wih Skyeurope - excellent airline.
they use 737- 500 series planes which appear to be well maintained.
Flight was delayed by 20 minutes from Manchester due to operation problems but this time was made up- return flight departed on time and landed 30 minutes early at Manchester
They now offer a bar/snack service on the flight charging the same top wack prices as other airlines.Stff are friendly and helpful.
Would have no hesitation in booking another flight with them
Thanks!

Much appreciated ! :D
http://www.skyeurope.com/start.php?lang=en

These have some flights for £5 inc taxes.

Hope that this helps someone.
Just discovered this airline flies from Manchester to Salzberg. Does anyone have any experience of them?

Jim
Jim,

I don't have any personal experience of flying with them, but when I've seen them around MAN, they are normally on time. I can't remember the last time I saw them with any major delays. They use Boeing 737-500's.

Darren
Darren,

Thanks.
They are advertising flights to Austria for £75 return next summer so I'm very tempted. Any idea how long they have been around? Just a bit concerned in case they are one of those here today gone tomorrow outfits.

Jim
Sky Europe are a well established airline as far as I know, operating mainly in the eastern-europe area. They've only been operating to / from MAN recently but they seem to be doing ok. They have 32 new Boeing 737-700's on order so I don't think their bank will let them do anything stupid!

Darren
Thanks again Darren, it looks promising.

Jim
Flew to Budapest with them from Stansted in June.

Slight delay on way out, but on time on return flight.

Clean, average prices. Typical, good low cost airline!
Anyone ever flown with SkyEurope?

Have just discovered them and thinking of booking with them. Are they ok?
Hi SS ... I have merged your enquiry with this existing topic, which may provide some useful info.

David :wave
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.