Flight Only / Airline and Airports

Discussions relating to flight only, airlines and airports.
Hiya

Just got an email to say someone had posted on this so thought I would reply to your question!
We flew with them and although it was not the worst flight I have been on it was not the best at all.
There is no in flight entertainment so no tvs at all. Take a book and some magazines....you will need them.
There will be some flies which can get annoying as you have no chance of getting rid of them iunless carrying a fly swatter!
The food is terrible (I know airline food isn't great but this stuff was terrible) no one knew what it was so if in doubt don't eat it! :lol:
Anyway it was almost a year ago now so it may have improved. :roll:

Enjoy your holiday anyway....the flight is just a small part of it!
has anyone used this airline recently going to tunisia in july should have flown with nouelair but has been changed to karthago any info good or bad would help thanks :thanks
  • Edited by David 2008-04-04 22:32:41
    Merged with previous discussion, in the hope of attracting input from anyone subscribed to this topic
I was almost about to book a package holiday until i was told that the flights were with Karthago airlines! Now, i work in travel and neither I, or any of my colleagues in the office have never heard of this Airline! The flights are from Gatwick to Tunisia and the guy i spoke to regarding the holiday said that this Airline flew mostly Libyan and Russian tourists into Tunisia! Has anyone ever flown with them or even heard of them?!
  • Edited by David 2009-07-03 10:09:10
    Merged with previous topic
hotsummer,

They run a regular schedule out of Manchester as well as Gatwick using Boeing 737-300's.

Darren
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.