Flight Only / Airline and Airports

Discussions relating to flight only, airlines and airports.
Iberworld
27 Posts
Try the following link

http://www.iberworld.com

Do not panic there is an english translation just click the union jack!!
Hi there,

I flew with Iberworld Airlines to Malaga from East Midlands Airport.

Firstly, can I just say how professional the Airline was, very comfortable aircraft, nice staff, good in-flight entertainment and nice food! They were my Favourite Airline, due to my excellent flights with this Spanish Charter Airline. :D
You'll enjoy travelling with them.

Iberworld have two type's of aircraft:
  • Airbus A320
  • Airbus A330

The chance of your flights being operated on a Airbus A330 aircraft is extremely slim, infact I won't happen. This is just because the Airbus A330 is too big for Teeside. :wink:

So your flights will be operated by an Airbus A320 aircraft (like my flights were), operating a 3 a-side layout. (6 abreast). In other words, two rows of three. They have leather seats!

If you have any other questions about this airline, please do not hesistate to ask.

Cheers, Ryan
I would like to second that comment from Ryan . This an absolutely outstanding airline , I flew Edinburgh / Tenerife with them last November . Difficult to fault anything apart from lack of any announcement from cockpit . Aircraft was A330 .
Hi,
Me and my boyfriend have booked to go to Ibiza in July, flying from Manchester airport.
We booked through Airtours and are flying with a company called IBERWORLD, has anybody flown with these before and are they ok, because i have never even heard of them......

Any information would be great.

You may like to have a look at their web site here
This may allay some of your fears.
Iberworld is the airline that belongs to the Iberostar hotel group. I flew with them to Crete recently. Nice leather seats, good legroom and overhead TV screens. You should relax and enjoy yourself - they are well-maintained aircraft with friendly and professional crew.
I flew with them Edinburgh/Tenerife 2004 November . May I say this is the best airline I have ever flown with , new planes , great food , hot towels , nice staff ( although English a bit limited ) . No hesitation in recommending them if my experience is anything to go by .
I have just booked my flight from leeds bradford with Mytravel going to Lanzarote, when the booking conformation came through it said we are flying with Iberworld.
I have never heard of them can any one help. Do you still get a flim on the flight and does anyone know the seating arrangment as we are traveling with a 79 year old woman who has not long had knee replacements. There was no pre booking for seating

Many Thanks again
Andrea
Iberworld is the airline part of Iberostar hotels. I flew with them from Strasbourg to Heraklion with them last summer. Nice planes, comfy seats (?fake leather type), adequate legroom. We had allocated seats and there were videos shown - the flight was not long enough to justify a movie. You need to be quick to buy headphones because the cabin crew pass around with them just after take off VERY QUICKLY. We also were served refreshments - not gourmet but adequate.

I would have no hesitation in flying with them again - good crew, on time flights and whilst not 'frilly', definitely not the 'no-frills' treatment!
Flew with them from Gatwick to Abu Dhabi..providing a temporary service for Etihad..the crew were very friendly, limited entertainment on the plane I was on (Airbus 330). Seats comfy enough with just about adequate legroom...given some of the negative reviews I had read (with regard to using a charter configured aircraft on a scheduled service) I was more than pleasantly surprised.
Hi everyone
Many thanks for your replys i would just like to know if when travelling with iberworld did they take english pounds or the euro, or both.

Many thanks again

Andrea :lol:
evening all!!

we're going away in september with iberworld but we weren't allowed to pre book the flight seats with thomas cook.. ive looke don iberworld website and you can do it on there..

has anyone done this with iberworld? or does anyone know how much it costs
  • Edited by David 2008-06-23 16:04:18
    Merged with Iberworld Q&As topic
Is there a picture of the seat plan for Iberworld flight to Lanzarote in september
flight number
IWD 3450 AND iwd 3449

I need to know where extra leg room seats are, which isle/row number they are

thanks
pink-kissess,

IWD3450/3449 are operated a an Airbus A320-214. They don't provide a seat map as far as I'm aware.

Darren
thanks darren..

i emailed iberworld a few days ago and asked how i book seats for me and my partner, extra leg room. i recieved an email this morning and theyve booked seats 1E and 1F for me for the flight out and return.. do you know which seats they are, im a bit thick concerning stuff like this ;)
pink-kissess,

These seats are located at the front of the aircraft, on the right as you look towards the front. 1F is a window seat.

Darren
thanks for that darren, much appreciated

sarah
Flighting from Belfast to Faro with Thomson and they have recently change airlines was looking for some info on what size of aircraft they will be using with Iberworld.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.