Tour Operators and Travel Agents

Discussions regarding Tour Operators and Travel Agents
A good outcome but, I wonder if it would have been had the BBC not got involved!!!!!!!!
I have many booked holidays with Hays for over 20 years,both at the shop and from Teletext.
They are based in my town and I have never had to complain about a holiday.
When I booked a holiday last October it was a Dynamic package and we paid an extra £10 insurance for supplier failure.
We even had to pay for this insurance when we booked a hotel for 1 night.
It would have been interesting to see who the supplier was,Alpha rooms,Med hotels?
John Hays is a genuine bloke and he helped out when people were left without holidays when Freedom Direct went bust.
They also offer discount to parents who book in school holidays.
The hotel the couple were sent to looked very much like one of the Litera hotels.
The BBC featuring a case has a remarkable effect which most of us can only dream about. The outcome of future complaints will be of interest after the comments made by John Hayes about the future handling of such cases.

fwh
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.