Cyprus Discussion Forums

Discussions regarding holidays in Cyprus
No we went in August. They give you a little piece of paper with the stamp on which you must retain for your return across the border.

It's well worth the effort, we went through the hotel Palm beach and walked across their stretch of beach right up to the green line and had a perfect view of the deserted coastline.
Thanks for that lisaeugene.... looks like it will be a trip we shall be making then.... cheers... :wave
Okay....... now I need to know where the best place is to book a trip to go here, in Protaras or Pernera? The last 3 times we have been here we have hired a car, but hubbys not hiring one this time... :roll: . Is there a particular travel place that does a good "deal"? Thanks.... :sun
Go see Sue at LS Travel in Pernera (Its got Christina Travel over the door - long story). The office is next to the surf place, almost next to the Isaacs Apartments and across the road from Ifalos and the tattoo place. Emilios who takes the coach is a right laugh :lol:

Ady
We booked our day trip with Sue, but we went in a minibus. The driver - George? - was also a good laugh.

There are advantages to a minibus - it takes fewer passengers, and it can go where coaches can't!

Think it was a new trip this year.

Marion
:D Cheers Pubdog, M _ and _ M..... :wink:
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.