Goa Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Goa.
I dont suppose you know where he was staying? I've pmd a few people who live out there so I'm sure someone will be able to help.
i can find out,i'll ring his mum
Has the Banana Moon closed? Last November (06) it remained closed I don't know if it opened later in the season, also on the other side of the road the Local Bar has it re-opened? I know it was knocked down, just wondered if it has been re-built? I missed these being open on my last visit and hopefully will be open when I go mid January.

Steve
Taking this back up to the top
we have now found out, that, we're unsure if steve even arrived in calangute from jaipur airport last sunday.He was due to get a flight from jaipur on sunday morning.I have emailed the british consulate to see if they can give us ideas but i'm running out of them myself
Hes supposed to be bedding down in a hostel as far as we know,he was due to meet friends but so far nothing.

Its not as if steve is a young lad off on his jollies,hes a 46 year old man,who spends more time in goa than at home.We just need to know hes ok and then we can stop worrying
Unfortunately the only thing I can offer is my condolences. I have been in a situation similar to this and I wouldn't wish it on anyone.

I really really hope you find him and all is well :cry:
I've made this a sticky so it stays at the top of the forum and hopefully with so many going out there, someone will find him and tell him to contact home.
thank you mardon, i wanted to let you know hes been found,not sure of all the details but he is safe.thak you very much for your support.

i hope youre story had a good ending. x
for every one that has read this,and has been pm'd, i would like to thank you all so much

Steve has been found and has been in contact,not sure of all the details as yet,but he is safe and that is the main thing

i want to thank everyone who has taken the time to help us it was very good of you to put yourselves out for strangers

from steves mum and all of us thank you so so much
I'm sure evryone is delighted at this outcome :)

Debi
Great news :)

Don't normally post in Goa-------but have been following ---------my thoughts have been with you and have been logging in to see how things are----------at least now your minds are at rest xxxxxxxxxx
Fantastic news, so glad hes OK - Merry Christmas to Steve and all his family.
:o

Wonderful news for steve and all his family and friends, I Wish you all a great christmas and a fantastic New year :lol:

Pip
x :ghug
Thats the best news! :ghug No more worrying now. Merry Christmas to you from me. :D :wave
I'm very happy to here it. I bet the sigh of relief was huge!!

Yes my story ended happily thank god :D
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.