Tour Operators and Travel Agents

Discussions regarding Tour Operators and Travel Agents
They are independent agents, part of a big group. Tend to be all homeworkers and experienced in travel. Don't know how their pricing works but group as a whole seems good.
Thanks for the replies. Just trying to work out how well known (or otherwise) they are. Thinking of working for them!
My friend used them for her last cruise, and said the service was excellent. Nothing too much trouble, good paperwork and quick to respond. said she will definatly be using them again :lol: :lol:
Thanks for that Sunseeker. I know they're well know within the travel industry, but not sure how well know outside of it.

They do seem to have a good reputation.
Travel counsellors are one of the best home working companies as are kwik travel
Yes they have an excellent reputation in the travel industry. They only employ the 'cream' of travel.

Kath HT Admin
I always use TC., and have done for the past 3 years.
I like to do my own research as to finding hotels, then contact TC with a price and they have always come back with excellent deals.
Service is very personal, efficient and prompt.
I had a slight problem last yr in Majorca when the taxi didn't arrive to pick us up from the hotel. On my return home, e-mailed my TC and within a week, a full refund was received for the taxi fare.

I highly recomend this company, who are extremely professional in their approach whilst maintaining that personal touch. :D
THanks Carolb

It's good to hear the customer's opinion as well as the travel industry. Can I ask how you heard about them in the first place. I can't say I've seen any advertising for them.
As far as I can remember, it was either via a holiday advertised on Teletext or from google.

Just as a little aside, I e-mailed my TC (Janice) yesterday afternoon, regarding making a part payment for my holiday in July, and early evening she telephoned to say 'thanks' and all transactions done!
Thats what I call service :D
we went to egypt in june 06 through TC and the service they provide is brilliant. we booked with `EMMA` and she was brilliant. she gave us names and prices for hotels which we then checked out on this site and foned her back with the one we were happy with, she then gave us a price for our friends who then came to our house while we booked ours, she then foned back to take our friends booking while they were at our house. we recieved cards thanking us for booking, then we got printed information all about egypt and when we got back there was a card to say she hoped we enjoyed our holiday. i am goin to tunisia in 3 weeks booked with thomson and it has been a nightmare which we booked last year. i only wished we waited, we will certainly be booking with TC for all our holidays from now on and they have fantastic prices and i have been giving their number out to everyone we know
Yes I've heard their service is second to none.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.