General Holiday Enquiries, Hints and Tips

General Holiday Enquiries? Got General Hints & Tips? Post Them Here.
Very sensible advice. I am sure that a lot of people will appreciate it.

Problem is for those already at the airport.

Eldest flying from Manchester today??? - Dropped them off 3 mins before the warning issued.

He has had to put everything into cases except one item of hand luggage that he has had to check in.

Come to think about it he has borrowed my digital camera.

fwh
Better to lose a digital camera than a son though :(
They have broght a new model out since I got mine. £150 cheaper. As you say though. You can always get another camera.

fwh
Travel Insurance does not cover valuable items like camera's and cd players etc , I had several items stolen on the way home from Turkey a few years ago and travel insurance did not cover them but Home contents insurance did. So if the unforeseen was to happen to anyone just check with your home insurance before you go that it does cover these items while away from home.
Sorry should have added to the last posting YES our families are much more important than any items of property that we may be taking on our holiday's
I am also concerned as we are going away on Tuesday morning (actually hoping some sort of normality will of returned by then mind!) taking four kids and have 4 ipods, 3 gameboys, portable dvd player & cameras to take which would normally go in hand luggage and really not happy to pack in suitcase.

Will have to play it by ear I suppose!
Holiday Truths Forum
Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.