Goa Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Goa.
What a great report!
Which country is next in your list now?
Geedubya that was a brill report of you holiday in goa I almost lived it with you ...you say you have not got the bug wait a few mths you will go back wait and see .......colleen
Thanks ladies - negotiations are 'on-going' for a return to Goa.

But I think it might be a couple of years before we make it back.
Really enjoyed your report Geedubya - we stayed at the Marinha Dourada last year and loved it, just a word of warning - on our return I said that I didn't want to end up going back to Goa year after year like so many of the people we spoke to , but guess what we are back again this Xmas, I have well and truly caught the bug!
Top report geedubya, I think we ought start a sweepstake on whether they go back within the next 2 years..... or is gambling illegal on the forum? :lol:
Great report geedubya. We were at the MD the same time as you. the food at the hotel is not too clever but for us thats the only problem with MD.
great report
cant wait to go back
Nice report really got me in the mood :D
Roll on feb 8)
Great reading Gee Dubya. You summarise Goa so well - great food, friendly people, dodgy guts, kami-kaze mossies, trips that never quite feel worth it (especially the falls!) and a totally misplaced confidence that you won't be going back!!

See you next year!
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.