Goa Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Goa.
Hi, we will be there from 8/3/08 until 30/3/08. Maybe see you both at one of the bars. :)
Hiya Gaz...I'm there from 20/3/2008 - 4/4/2008

I'll see you in the bar as well :-)

Kingfishers all round....!!!
:wave Hi gazthomas, wise choice of hotel, its so friendly and set in the most beautiful grounds dont you think? We are also returning there for the 2nd time for 2 weeks from 16th March, so hope to see you there.
hi all, nice to know others from here will be at the MD at the same time - I hope we can meet up for a few Kingfishers as suggested...no doubt with 10 months still to go we will all come up with a few more suggestions on here...We were loooking at last years photos from the MD and getting into the mood already - I had to keep reminding myself I ve got the whole summer, and Christmas to contend with first! - its hard to get it out of my mind though especially whilst here at work I am wearing one of the suits I had made last time I was there :P - still no doubt time will fly by...
its quiet here at this time of the year isn't it :D :D
Just waiting for you to post again :lol:

I guess with the main Goa season over...everyones packed up and gone elsewhere. So close the door when you leave!

Me....first time to Goa next March and I have subscribed to this forum and a few others to find out as much as possible prior to the holiday as I can. I'm still reading all the threads on this forum as there are hundreds if you look back through the pages. I dont want to turn up with little or no knowledge of Goa or Indian culture. It saves days and days of trying to get the knowledge when you arrive in your destination.

Just bought a couple of books from Amazon as well that has kept me away from the forum for a few days.

Closer to the time...I need to quiz you about the suits that had made. I would like to get a couple and a few shirts as well.

Have you been to the MD before?
We are going to Miss the M.D as we decided to go DIY and have booked an appartment next March, so will miss the interaction at the Bar inbound from the beach & outbound on the way out for the evening then on return in a worst state..... :?
Spinner,
any help or advice i'll be happy to oblige

howay the lads

Paul
Thanks for that Paul. Any help will be much appreciated.

Only good times ahead for the lads now....!! (Hopefully) :D
we have been to goa a few times before but it will be our first time at MD, we take off from gatwick on the 16th and land at 06.16 on the 17th march st patricks day :glynis :glynis :yipee :yipee just could,nt have planned it better.we will be in goa before that in nov 3 weeks at the prazeras resort since i booked prazeras have heard a few bad reports :yikes but who cares its in goa,for march had to book through thomas cook and they use the dreaded monarch :( we usually fly first choice they are super,by the way we got MD in march for £606 each i thought that was good how was everybodys else,s prices see you all in march :)
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.