General Holiday Enquiries, Hints and Tips

General Holiday Enquiries? Got General Hints & Tips? Post Them Here.
Do you think you'd ever take a flight into space?
Would you want to be on the first flight?

Me...I'd be at the head of the queue.... :tup

Van
Hmm . No it doesnt appeal to me Van . :( . I just asked Dave thinking maybe it would appeal more to the men and he said "no not really , what for ? so I can just come back again ." :rofl
Where should we post the reviews? I think you will need to add another forum. :)
Future commercial operations will be at Spaceport America in New Mexico
except on Sundays when you'll be bussed from Birmingham International.....

I can remember when he was this excited about running trains, the novelty seems to have worn off.
Vanlaywan wrote:
Do you think you'd ever take a flight into space?
Would you want to be on the first flight?

Me...I'd be at the head of the queue.... :tup

Van

Sorry Van but you would have to fight me to the front of the queue - it's funny I had a conversation with folks at work not long ago and was asked if I had the choice of £1m or a trip into space which would I go for, easy 'Trip to Space' every time.
Miss Pink wrote:

Sorry Van but you would have to fight me to the front of the queue - it's funny I had a conversation with folks at work not long ago and was asked if I had the choice of £1m or a trip into space which would I go for, easy 'Trip to Space' every time.

I'd be at the back of the queue, you can get a trip into space up your nose. :rofl
Sanji x
Sanji now where is your sense of adventure, you surprise me I thought you would be up there clambering over the seats to get first dibs on the co-pilots seat :rofl
Miss Pink wrote:
Sanji now where is your sense of adventure, you surprise me I thought you would be up there clambering over the seats to get first dibs on the co-pilots seat
- With your video camera in the other hand :rofl
Miss Pink wrote:
it's funny I had a conversation with folks at work not long ago and was asked if I had the choice of £1m or a trip into space which would I go for, easy 'Trip to Space' every time.
- What did the other people choose?

steve8482 wrote:
except on Sundays when you'll be bussed from Birmingham International.....
Interspatial!

Van :rofl
Miss Pink wrote:
it's funny I had a conversation with folks at work not long ago and was asked if I had the choice of £1m or a trip into space which would I go for, easy 'Trip to Space' every time.

Vanlaywan said

What did the other people choose?

Mostly the £1m :que beats me
Bus to Weston super Mare for me. The beer's better there.
that's true, pubs in space have no atmosphere.....
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.