Tour Operators and Travel Agents

Discussions regarding Tour Operators and Travel Agents
We go to Cyprus next week - Entering the same details as we have booked they are £400 more.

fwh
I havent used them before as they always come out far more expensive than anywhere else.
can anyone tell me if they have used the travel firm and if so what are they like ?
thanks for your replies i have looked at a short break with them 3 nights to albufeira for four people in 2 seperate apts £779 i didn"t think that was to bad as short breaks are always dearer than going for a full 7/14 nights!! :?:
Never used them but priced up holidays with them and they are always more expensive than anywhere else.
Hi Little Camel!

I have used Beat The Brochure several times and they seem to be the cheapest online for hotels and flight and hotel combionations - compared to Expedia an Lastminute. They are also a bonded travel agency.

Service was very good also!

Have a great trip!
Just out of curiosity, I got a quote for the same holiday I have already booked for Feb half term and btb came just over £200 more than what I have paid!!!!!!!
Dont forget that flight prices change by the hour, especially for half term - I used to be a travel agent : ) .. Cant understand why they are not the cheapest? Try the same search on any other site and compare it to Beat The Brochure - they always seem to come out cheaper? or is it just me?

Happy holidays!
im going too book with them they do work out cheaper for me flying from glasgow with hotel and flight
mind u its also £8 cheaper all in to book hotel with discount code and flight seprate

i hope there still ok as all this all seem to be old posts anything new on them ?
I've used them several times never had a problem with them. Be careful though as the price doesn't usually include extra baggage and transfers.

Denny
thanks, im sure it says it includes baggage but no transfares which i dont need 5mins away from airport
In their FAQs it mentions baggage is as per individual airlines standard policies. So that could mean you don't get any allowance but depends on who you are booked with - and it's up to you to check. They've got a wonderful line in their T&Cs, it says that if something isn't specifically shown as included on your invoice then you should assume it isn't - well at least they are open and honest about it!
Have to say, I found them to be cheaper than others for the specific holiday I was after, and although service was a little slow occasionally, no problems to report having completed my holiday - would use them again.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.