Spain - Costa Del Sol/Gibraltar Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in the Costa Del Sol.
bejay,

Try a weather forecasting website such as Wunderground. They give forecasts for different times of the day so you know what to expect. It's forecasting 16-19c in the evenings for next week at the moment.

Darren
Just got back from Malaga this afternoon.
Sun, Mon and Tuesday was cool because of the wind, it wasn't a warm wind and you needed a coat especially walking on the promenade. We were in Malaga city on Tuesday and we had jumpers and lightweight jackets on, it was 'nippy' and spitting with rain at times.

Wednesday, Thursday, Friday and Saturday it was glorious wall to wall sunshine and temperatures in the 30°s - no coat needed at night, the wind had changed direction and it was a warm breeze at times.
When we left this morning it was cloudy with that cool wind again, so, I think it's safe to say that you need to take something warm to be on the safe side.

http://www.aemet.es/es/eltiempo/prediccion/municipios/malaga-id29067

Viento = wind. You can see on the link how the wind changes direction.

Sanji
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.