hallo all of you !

me and my friend are planning to visit the Cyclades in the first two weeks of september.
One of my co-workers who is a regular Greece-visitor advised us to do the following "hopping":

Athens (Pireus) - Spetses/Hydra - Serifos - Paros/Antiparos - Syfnos - Santorini - Milos - Monemvassia (+ if possible naxos & amorgos)

I'm only starting to gather practical information, so if you could give me any information/your opinion about the following, I would be very grateful:

- since we only have about 10-12 days to spend, I wonder if this is a realistic schedule :)
- we were thinking about back-packing, and looking for a place to stay (bed&breakfast?) once we arrive on the next island. is this realistic? should we plan more in advance?

- is it a good idea to fly to Athens and start our "hopping" there? any other airports you can recommend?

- how much time does it take (approx.) to get from Athens to Spetses? could we for example arrive in Athens in the morning and find a place to stay in Spetses by the end of the day? I have no idea at all about how much time it takes to get from one island to another (I do realize that this depends on the distance between two islands :) I only want to have a realistic idea about the "timings" (1h? 2h? 6h?)

Thanks in advance for helping me out & to all of you who are about to start their holidays: enjoy!

- vm -