Algarve/Portugal/Madeira/Azores Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in the Algarve
Restaurants try A Ruina great views but be warned is expensive.Live band bars try Rock Cafe or Snoopys.
Royal Orchid is an excellent Thai restaurant situated up the steps to the left, turn left, just above the tunnel to the beach. Cheers Jayjan
Hi,

Haven't stayed at Casa Mitchell but have only heard good things about it. Small but homely with good hosts and a pretty good location. There are reviews here somewhere about it and certailnly on http://www.holidays-uncovered.co.uk has some reviews also.

Too many good restaurants to mention. We like Louisianna, Sol Dourado, Restaurant 54, Tres Palmeiras but if you have a car and want to travel a bit then try Museu de Salgados, O' Leme or O;'Marinheiro. Or make the trip to Guia for some Piri Piri! :P

There are loads of threads on this site re restaurants.

Good luck

Lummie
Dom Carlos in the Old Town is fantastic. :)
Have to agree Dom Carlos in the old town! If its good enough for Cliff Richard im sure we can enjoy it. Its a bit more expensive but not enough to break the bank you pay a set amount for a 4 course meal . Obviously drinks are extra.
Sorry yes the old town is being dug up at the moment but should be finished by April/May time.
thnaks so much everyone, im so grateful! Really looking forward to it, love going out for dinner so romantic restaurants with fab food are top of my list! Still love a good knees up though in a good bar!
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.