Spain - Costa Del Sol/Gibraltar Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in the Costa Del Sol.
One for Sangii
14 Posts
;) I'm getting the train up twice a day.............................. to pump the water out of her house!! :yikes (calm down Sanji it's not another Oz catastrophe xx)
I heard on the news this morning that all the roads are going to be made wider in Britain, so that the cruise liners can sail up them. :lol:

We've had glorious weather since we arrived, but rain is forecast for the next few days ( Weds,Thurs & Friday) and then back to sunshine at the week-end.

Sanji x
Jaysus Betty- don't joke about my house being flooded again.
You'll give me a heart attack ! :bawl :wink:

Sanji x
:kiss ;) with all the precautions you've set to hand I doubt it in a million years!
Betty Boop wrote:
;) I'm getting the train up twice a day

Don't you mean you are sailing up :rofl

Enjoy Sanji :sun2
Well, they did forecast rain today. :cry

http://i46.tinypic.com/34rxhc9.jpg

Sanji x
Oh dear! Never mind am sure you found some nice bar to occupy yourselves :cheers
And so the rain continues to fall :cry
It's coming down like a monsoon and we are sat in a bar hoping it's going to bate a bit, so that we can make a dash for a taxi.

Rain is forecast for tomorrow too - the San Miguel feria will have been a wash- out this year.
The promenade looks like swimming pool at the moment.

Sanji x
I've just read about the terrible storms in the Malaga area. Hope everybody is o'k.
For the first 8 days of our holiday the weather was fantastic, and last Sunday at the Romeria it was absolutely red hot - I feel sorry for anyone who arrived on Tuesday for a week- it's just never stopped raining and it's not warm either - the temperature has dropped from an average of 32° + to 19°/22° - a ten degree drop and when it's chucking it down with rain, it feels blooming cold.

We can't complain, in all the years that we've been coming at this time of the year, it's the first time that we've had this weather.
There's a couple of cruise liners leaving Malaga port at 5 pm today -if the rain continues they'll be sailing passed my apartment door.

Tragic news from Malaga :cry

Sanji x
:really Oh Sanji! xx It's still warmer there than here though! Hope you packed your thermal vest and snorkel (along with your parachute ;) ) for your return next week! Missed you!
At least you've had a good few days of :sun2 Sanji. Safe journey home with dolly :cheers
Whoo hoo -It's stopped raining and the sun is trying through the patches of blue sky -but there's some dark menacing clouds creeping over the mountains, so I think this is a short respite and I don't think we are finished with the rain just yet.
All this rain has messed up my plans for some new videos and they'll have to wait until next year. :cry:

Sanji x
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.