Cruises

Discussions relating to Cruising holidays
Well done Craig! It sounds as if a whole new world had opened up for you. Wish I could afford such long and exotic cruises! :lol:

luci :wave
You are so right Craig. Cruising is so addictive. Until I went on my DE cruise, I had never in my wildest dreams thought I would entertain the idea of a cruise, let alone thoroughly enjoy the experience.

Several of my friends have now succumbed to the addiction too :roll: :lol:
There is no cure, except to have frequent seafaring episodes :wink:
You'd probably be surprised at how little it is costing, Luci. I'm Scottish, remember and love my bargains, although it does take a lot of time to track them down and it helps to be creative with flights if you are unpackaging the trip. This booking was only made a fortnight or so ago and i depart in a week's time. It pays to be flexible, and there are some last minute bargains, which suits me as I have a better idea of my state of health.

It is so addictive. You only have to look that how the cruise market increases each year. Now methadone is available as a substitute for heroin and nicotine patches for cigarettes so I wonder what is available for cruising addiction? :wink:

The Daily Express must have been responsible for a good number of extra cruise booking from people like myself who would never have considered it before. I only hope that all who claimed will get to experience it in the end.
Hi Craig
Sounds like a fun time you will have!!

Could you tell me do Daily Express still do Cruises for £10 and at what time of year do they advertise it???

cheers Liz.
Unfortunately I doubt the DE will be doing £10 cruises again given the fiasco of their last offer.

luci :wave
Like Hoover with their flight offer before them I think the Daily Express has probably learnt a very expensive lesson :lol:
Me too, Craig! I can find myself talking about cruises at the least opportunity :oops:

It's a great time to go, as the nights draw in, then when you get back you can start planning the next one!

Have a wonderful time on your big trip, Craig, bon voyage!
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.