Greece - Rhodes Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Rhodes.
hi....havent stayed at the island blue...I stayed at the marianthi studios/ apartment in pefkos....

they usually put an extra bed in a twin room if you book for 3 in one room....so personally I would go for the apartment with 2 rooms....wouldnt like idea of being all cramped up in one room in pefkos....dont know when you are going but if its in the hotter months being cramped in together wouldnt hit me as being very comfortable.....we had a 2 beroomed apartment....it was self catering so had a kitchen as well ...

maybe some one who has stayed in the island view knows what the rooms are like there
They have their own web site.

http://www.islandblue.gr/eng/main.html

Maybe there's something on there.

edit added:--------Have a look at the second page of their gallery.
My niece stayed there in September with her boyfriend, she really liked it (its quite trendy) and they would go back. They had a double room on a B&B basis. I will ask if she saw any of the other rooms and let you know.
thanks for your replies-i am interested in anyone who has stayed there and could say which rooms were best ..........thanks
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.