Cruises

Discussions relating to Cruising holidays
Seen this addvetised on Cruse Magazine

10-Night Med Disney Fly-Cruise from £1,699 - Kids Go Free

Disney Cruise Line is coming back to Europe! Next May, why not take the children on the ultimate ship for families -- Disney Magic -- for a 10-night fly-cruise from Barcelona. The ship has an art-deco theme and has some great magical touches -- with character parties on deck! The ship will call in a mix of Mediterranean ports including Tunis, Rome (Civitavecchia) and Villefranche, before returning to Barcelona. The price for this cruise is a rather steep £1,699 per person -- however right now, kids can travel for free -- cutting your costs right down.

Sailing Date
26 May, 2010

Itinerary
Barcelona
Valletta
Tunis
Naples
Rome (Civitavecchia)
La Spezia
Ajaccio
Villefranche
Barcelona

Rates
Prices from £1,699 per person and kids travel for free

Booking Information
For more information or to book, visit Iglu Cruise or call 0208 544 6071.

Happy hunting

Colin B
Thanks Colin, will take a look over on Iglu.

Anyone else have any other suggestions?

Thanks,

:) :)
P&O discount for children. As an infant the under 2 may well go free.

The Disney price is offering free children, but at that price it's obvious you are paying for them!
Try Princess
We went in May with them and got both our kids free, but we were going with the in laws and put one kid in each cabin!
But the discounts were there.
We found they couldn't be touched on price, everyone else was £1000 more!
But we cannot fly and so have to do UK departures, but maybe even flying out to the med somewhere might
bring prices down for you
Good luck :)
Well all the cruiselines I know will give discounts for 3rd and 4th pax in the same room..
When OV did the free 3-4pax(child or adult) the 1-2pax prices were very high and dropped when the free places expired.

Don't focus on the free places but the total cost for for the cabin and include the tips not all lines discount kids tips.

Also check the cabin layout NCL for example in a lot of cabins only have 1 pulman(bunk) the 4th bed is a pull out using up floor space.
I know P&O Cruises have a number of cruises where the infant and child cruises for free. I suggest you see a good travel agent who will be able to tell you which cruises these are. Also I am not sure whether you have thought about Cunard but they offer a few transatlantic crossing where the child cruises for free and that is up to 17 years old.
Thanks Smith20, someone told me a great feature of the P&O site, when on a cruise page there is a link 'shared stateroom reductions' that highlights the infant and child discount for that cruise.

As for Cunard, well I think I would like them, however are they really that well suited for small children? I imagine getting some 'looks' having the children in tow. Do you have any thoughts?

Thanks,

Mark
Hi,

I have never taken my children on Cunard but my freind went on a 12 night Med cruise on QM2 last year, so I will need to speak to her and let you know what she said.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.