Spain - Costa Del Sol/Gibraltar Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in the Costa Del Sol.
Montimar
5 Posts
Hi Anne
I've just got back tonight after having 2 lovely weeks in an apartment in La Carihuela/Montemar.
Nothing has changed and the resort was quite busy...you don't realise just how many Dutch are in the resort until they want to watch Holland play football ....I enjoyed it so much I was hoping that a volcano would erupt and prolong my stay, :rofl
11 weeks to go before I return, and I've already booked for June and September 2011.
Like you, we have thought about going somewhere else, but if it ain't broken then why try and mend it.?

Sanji
OMG Sanji, we were out there at the same time! Cannot believe that! We may have been sitting next to each other in The Dark Side of the Moon! :) We arrived on the day that Holland were playing and have never seen so many orange shirts, wigs, outfits etc!!!

Glad you had a great time, we did too......looking forward to visiting next year :) Have a lovely holiday Anne!

Best Regards
Hi Elaine.
OMG Sanji, we were out there at the same time! Cannot believe that!

Neither can I, we could have met and had a drink together, but I made a big effort not to go near a computer for two weeks, so I only looked in here a couple of times during the whole fortnight by spending a quick euro in the internet cafe whilst Dave was engrossed in the football.
I saw your post asking about which railway station to use for your apartments, but I didn't realise you were going to be in the resort before I got home.

Glad you had a lovely time.
We probably passed each other like strangers in the night.!!!!

Sanji
If anybody is going when we are please let me know. It would be great to meet up.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.