Greece - Rhodes Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Rhodes.
I see that Mr Papandreou has ordered a mobilisation order as many petrol stations have run dry and islands have seen their supplies of food and even ferry services affected.

Guardian Here
Some people who had rented cars, have left them @ hotels / apartments. Worried they could be left stranded.The car rental companies will lose a lot of business over this weekend from new arrivals
hi all any news on strike and how it is affecting life on rhodes fly out in 2 weeks and hoping to hire car but here they are running short of fuel any updates welcome. the greek are doing themselfs no favours we just wont return :que
Although most petrol stations in Rhodes have been closed, many garages received deliveries yesterday evening. There initially where queues when these garages reopened but later in the evening all the queues has gone and petrol was freely available.

The dispute does not seem to be over but fuel supplies are periodically arriving.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.