Indian Ocean inc. Maldives/Mauritius & India Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in India and Indian Ocean.
Mid 20's lol in Goa !!!!!!!!!!!!! :yikes think you will need to go to Nepal for that temperature. November and December can be cooler but not mid 20's

Mike :sun2 :sun2 :sun2
I think the best time for do the same tour as Fiona would be between November and February, temps in Delhi in winter are 20-24° it normally is warmer in Agra/Jaipur. But as Mike pointed out mid 20°s in Goa is a rarity, more like mid 30°s.
Thanks for the replies. I'm back looking at it all again, I couldn't get a stopover in Goa, flights just didn't seem to work out at all :(

I'm now looking at

Jan 20th - fly to Delhi (arrive 9am 21st)
Jan 27th - fly to Dubai for 3 nights
Jan 30th - fly home

I'm not sure if 6 nights at Delhi will be enough to pick up a tour though, need to investigate. Could always drop down to 2 nights in Dubai, or add a day flying out 19th instead etc. I don't want to stay too long in India with it being a first trip I just want to do the tour, maybe stay on a night in Delhi then relax in Dubai.

Any thoughts on whether I'll get a tour or should I re-think the dates? Also, is the time of year suitable for the area (will we be able to sunbathe a little too?) I could put it off till March or April if need be.
The best time for visiting Goa is September to April.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.