Cruises

Discussions relating to Cruising holidays
Hi, we are also doing this cruise and have just been notified about the change of itinerary and departure point. We are not really too worried about the change of itinerary but our later flight from Birmingham will mean that we dont arrive on board until after midnight.
We are still looking forward to the cruise, enjoying some winter sunshine and meeting new friends. :sun2
hi, yer we have just been told about the change too,must admit st kitts will be nicer than madeira.But we will also not arrive till early morning which is a pain,and dont no why we are flying to tenerife south when tenerife north would be a lot nearer to santa cruz ( i suppose they will av there resons)we have also been told we are flying back to the uk on a plane with less leg room and no seat back tv.But i am sure we will have a great time on the cruise,have you been on the destiny before. julie
just been looking and how far santa cruz is from tenerife south and it is not that far so it prob is the nearer airport so thats good we will be at the ship quicker.
We have not been on the destiny before but have visited some of the ports of call on an earlier cruise. I see that the Manchester flight arrives even later than the Birmingham flight. We were unable to change our flight as we had booked extra leg room seats when we booked this cruise about a year ago and on the earlier flights all the extra leg room seats were booked. The transfer time from the airport is about 40 minutes I think or 60 euro in a taxi and I think its less than 20 euro from the airport in the North.
We have not been to Madeira but will fit that in another time and we havent been to St Kitts so that should be nice.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.