Cruises

Discussions relating to Cruising holidays
Lots of bargains available at the end of November and early December. Look at Royal Caribbean's Liberty of the Seas, she sails E and W Caribbean, alternating. Oasis of the Seas is a fantastic new ship, she sails from Fort Lauderdale, E and W Caribbean. Freedom of the Seas sails from Port Canaveral, close to Orlando, E and W Caribbean.
Princess cruises have a lot of bargains, Crown Princess, Ruby Princess from Fort Lauderdale - you can get a week's cruise for around $500 plus taxes.. or 10 days S Caribbean on the Emerald Princess for around $599.
NCL have the brand new ship the Epic sailing 7 nights from Miami, E or W Caribbean. They also have the Pearl and the Dawn sailing various W Caribbean itineraries at bargain rates.
You are spoiled for choice.
last year we did RCI IOS Transatlantic, followed up with a 7 night on NCL Jewel and Virgin flight home 20n £1kpp

I looked at TAs last week and no stonker deals yet might be now

If you can find a TA cruise there are cheap 1 way flights back.

If coming back end dec check flights dates carefully.

With start date 15 Nov or later what about the V of D deal that goes to Cuba.
30 nights 18Nov 19 dec inc flights £1600

Might be able to extend time in Cuba to end Dec.

http://www.voyagesofdiscovery.co.uk/voyage_details.php?cruise_id=18484
:wave: Hi,
Thanks so much for the suggestions.
Have looked on vacations to go site, they have some fab Princess cruises,but wont let me book (from UK ?)
Anyone have any ideas?
Windjammer,the 2 you did last year were fantastic,what a bargain.
Am still looking,so if any one comes across anything else,please let me know,
Sue
Princess will not let UK cruisers book via a US agent. Royal Caribbean will. You could also book once you are on vacation in the US- providing you do it before 72 hrs prior to sailing.
I will send you a Pm re an agent.
US agents are not allowed to undercut the cruise line's price, but they offer incentives in the form of free Insurance or OBC, gifts etc. One way to find out who is offering what, is to look at http://www.Cruisecompete.com just put in your requirements and lots of offers will come in. No obligation, just discontinue the search whenever you want.
:wave: Hi,
Saw a couple of great Princess cruises out of Rome,as I mentioned previously,prices on sites like vacations to go brilliant,but wont let me book outside US.
Contacted I agent via email & they haven't got back to me (number advertised wont work)
Any other suggestions would be gratefully received.
Brilliant!
booked yesterday via US $1,269 for both of us,fantastic deal.
Many,many thanks to everyone for all there help,
Sue
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.