Egypt Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Egypt.
Yes you will definitely, but in shops they sell a product called 'OFF' it doesn't smell like fly spray is is very cheap.
Mossies normally have a field day with me (normally go in August) but when we went to Sharm over the New Year period I didn't have any problem with them. When we travel in August I always use Avon Skin So Soft Soft & Fresh (cream coloured bottle with turquoise square on front) and have never been bitten once. Travelled to Aruba in August and tried "OFF" (as everybody raved about it) but it didn't work for me, and reverted back to Avon Skin So Soft with no further problems. What works for one person, doesn't work for the next.

Happy holidays!

Regards,
Pat
I had 124 bites on one leg leg the first night lol, never been bitten before, they are rife at the moment, used all my utan up, so had no choice but to get off.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.