Spain - Canary Islands - Gran Canaria Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Gran Canaria.
Hello we have been to the Riu Vistamar twice and we love this hotel, it is a 4 star hotel and the food is exellent, if you like pizza i recommend that you ask the chef to make you a pizza and he will bring it to your table. your a lucky devil i wish i was going. Staff a very friendly and yes most of them speak English they will do there best to please you and your family. The kids club is great and entertainment is ok too. There will be plently of English people as well as German and Dutch. Highly recommend this hotel and recommend you do the work roung to Puerto Rico. Take care! Hope you ahve a good holiday, i have no doubt you will! Regards Alex xxxx
hi we are going to gran canaria for the first time in september staying at the club hotel rui gran canaria i think its in a place called melonares - any info at all would be great anybody been to this hotel in september before what is the weather like - is there many children at this time or will they be back at school any details on trips to do etc - we are going all inclusive

thanks
  • Edited by David 2011-02-10 21:04:54
    Merged with existing topic about the hotel, which may provide some useful info while you wait for further feedback
hi

going to the clubhotel rui gran canaria in september what is the lowdown on the two resturants that you have to book - how many times can you use these restuarants and are they in the all inclusive - also what are the all inclusive drinks like and what are the times you can get them -
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.