DIY Holidays

Discussion relating to DIY holidays
http://www.way2holiday.com is registered to a company called Smile Property Management in Turkey, that ties up with the name SPM Tourism shown on the contact page. The London address is a concern, it's a company offering serviced offices and "business support" such as diverting mail and taking phone messages. Google the phone number and it comes back as being used by a range of villa and car hire companies around Bodrum. We've had a few fake Turkish companies taking money and not making booking so I'm a little wary. But although there's a lot of companies involved here they seem to be showing the same link to SPM and the real address, so maybe they've just gone a bit OTT on internet presence. They are probably honest but any contract is likely to be under Turkish law with no come back in the UK courts if anything went wrong.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.