Egypt Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Egypt.
I went to eygpt in April at that time you could visit the pyramids but not go inside them. Though I am sure someone will reply with more up to date info.

Vickie
There are alot of companies who offer the pyaramid trip, in fact there are 4 options open to you, 2 by plane & 2 by coach, each one either for a day trip, or 2 days, staying overnight in Cairo. Not surprsingly, the coach is the cheaper option in both cases, the one day by coach option was being offered for £40 to £50 last month, add £100 or so to go by plane. I can't recall the 2 day prices, I'm afraid.
Yes you can go again, although suspended for a period due to the unrest these excursions are once again available.
When you say Egypt, do you mean Red Sea resorts, or Cairo or Luxor. I guess you may be aware, but just incase you aren't it is a long trip to them if you stay in Sharm etc
ty for your replies :) yes i was asking about trips to cario or luxor to see the pyramids how long does it take plz ty :cheers
Oldgirl

There aren't any pyramids in Luxor, just temples and graves, but as doepsmc states it's a long trip from Sharm. You need to tell us which resort you are thinking of staying in before someone can tell you how long it will take to get to Cairo to see the pyramids.
hi Judith ty for your reply i was thinking of going to hurghada in jan2012 so i was looking where we could see places so any info would be appreciated xxx
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.