Spain - Canary Islands - Tenerife Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Tenerife.
Cocktail Bars
6 Posts
Hi - yes there are quite a few classy cocktail bars in the area.
You will find lots of nice bars restaurants around there.

Harry's Bar in the Safari Centre is one of the most well known ones but plenty of others around there. Then you can walk towards the Torviscas area and on the way there is La Terrazzadelmar nr hotel Gran Tinerfe.

Tapas is a bit more difficult, you will find more if you go into Los Cristianos old town.
Hi,

I agree Harry's bar for cocktails, and as for tapas, there is a new spanish restaurant( opened earlier this year) above the shops behind the vulcano. We tried it in march and it was fantastic. We're off to tenerife on friday so i'll get the name of it for you.......Definitely worth a visit.

Tracey
the name of the restaurant that does tapas is called embrujo. it is in cc americas plaza.
excellent main and tapas menu.
it was so good that we went 3 times in 10 days!

tracey
Thanks all for that. We had a great time. Harry's bar was fab, cocktails a bit pricey though. The fountain was great to watch from the bar, but we are desperate to know what the classical music was at the beginning of the fountain show.
For tapas try EL FARO in Los Cristianos, top of the bank on the left leading down to the port.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.