Spain - Canary Islands - Gran Canaria Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Gran Canaria.
Have you read our reviews of the hotel yet (click here), as some of them mention entertainment.

David :wave
We are visiting this hotel for the first time in August. Could anybody give me information on the hotel layout. Do all rooms have seaviews? As we have a baby(probably toddling by we get there, HELP!!), would it be beneficial to request a room at pool level? Or are these rooms far away from the restaurants/bars?
Thanks in anticipation.
Hello, i thinking of booking for September.
I'm a vegetarian and wondered if there was plenty of food varierty, enough to go AI - or should we stick to eating out?
Does anyone know how much it costs to upgrade from half board to all inclusive while at the hotel.
Just arrived back last night. There's a notice at reception saying 25 euros per person per day. We booked through direct holidays and it was a lot cheaper.
Thanks for your reply. Thats a lot more than I expected. In the Direct Hols brochure the upgrade supplement is £20 per person per day which I thought was quite a lot, and I thought it might be quite a bit less to upgrade while at the hotel. Havent booked yet, what did you think of the hotel, and was it worth the extra money for all inclusive. Thanks.
Hi,
Firstly can anyone tell me a contact email address for the above hotel.Secondly does anyone know the prices for the various treatments etc at the Spa which I think is part of the hotel.Any replies would be most welcome.
Hi,
Sent an email a few weeks ago but did not get a reply.Can anyone tell me if they have sent an email to this hotel and have received a reply.Many thanks.
Hi,
Can anyone tell me what time the hotel allows you to check in at?.We will be arriving at approx. 2pm and I am hoping we won`t have to wait to be checked in.
Hi going here in 2 weeks, can anyone tell me how much it is to hire a safe and beach towels. Also are there any good sports bars in amadores that will be showing the charity shield and the start of the premiership. Thanks.
Hi ive just got back had a brilliant time, will post a review, best holiday ever :cheers :sun2
Hi ive just got back had a brilliant time, will post a review, best holiday ever

Good to hear you had a good holiday and I am looking forward to reading your review :tup
Hi,
My partner and i are going to the Gloria Palace Amadores for xmas and new year. We were hoping to get some views on this time of year there. Also what is the dress code for the new year eve ball and is there somewhere my partner can hire out a suit if needs be?
Cheers.
Hi all :wave: We are heading to the Gloria palace hotel in Pueto Rico for xmass/new years eve this year. Its our first trip here and are looking for some recomondations for some good places to eat out in and some good bars and shopping.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.