Spain - Balearics - Majorca Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Majorca.
Ed Sheerin
4 Posts
MALLORCA ROCKS - OPENING PARTY WITH ED SHEERAN at Mallorca Rocks Hotel in Magaluf, Mallorca ÂÂÂ
STANDARD TICKET - Print At Home £30.00 £33.00 £1.00  proceed
TICKET + W.A.R! COMBO - Print At Home £45.00 £49.50 £1.00  proceed
STANDARD TICKET £30.00 £33.00 £2.00  proceed
TICKET + W.A.R! COMBO £45.00 £49.50 £2.00  proceed
WE ARE ROCKSTARS (W.A.R!) is the new dance fuelled, DJ led night that will see an incredible mix of the most influential and exciting names in electronic music every Thursday in Mallorca for 16 weeks straight from June through to September 2012. Book your Mallorca Rocks + W.A.R! Combination ticket for best price.

The Transaction Fee (where charged) is PER ORDER, not per ticket
If you need more than one different TYPE of ticket, you need to complete a separate order for each type required
16+ ONLY. 16'S TO 18'S MUST BE ACCOMPANIED BY AN ADULT
NO REFUNDS WILL BE GIVEN FOR INCORRECTLY BOOKED TICKETS Bit out my depths her mags lol my son found this on Mallorcarocks.com he's goin to see the kaiser chiefs there when I asked how much were the tickets he said nothing I'm going over the back wall lol not sure I'd go with that option mags :duh
I'm going to see Kasabian at Mallorca Rocks in July with a group of friends (we're flying out early on the morning of the gig with Easyjet and flying back first flight of the day to Gatwick the following day).

You have to buy a ticket in advance (I chose the 'print at home' option).

Be aware, if you're not a hotel guest you won't be allowed in the grounds until the evening of the gig.
  • Edited by Pippy 2012-04-18 19:44:28
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.