Spain - Costa Del Sol/Gibraltar Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in the Costa Del Sol.
Hi Colin, I'm glad the Cabello met with your expectations. Are you going to write a review as my two reviews are the only ones on the cabello at the moment?

Hubby and I will definitely return there for a 3rd visit sometime in the future :)
Just rebooked this hotel again for september the last week, isnt that feria time in torremolinos? Really looking forward to staying here again.
colinandrew71 wrote:
Just rebooked this hotel again for september the last week, isnt that feria time in torremolinos? Really looking forward to staying here again.

A bit early for confirmation, but San Miguel day (29th September) is on a Saturday, so, the Romeria will more likely than not be on Sunday the 23rd September and the Feria around the 27th.
See you there :tup

Sanji
Im going sept 22nd to 29th, be good to catch the feria as i normally go first week of october for the fuengirola feria, thanks for the info.
Just back from a brilliant week in La Carihuela. We ate in the restaurant just across from Cabello (something 2) three times during our week, very nice food , fish and meat. Everytime we ate in the square the tables outside the Cabello were full.
We were lucky enough on our last visit to watch the school concert ( 10 o'clock at night) , wonderful.
Must also mention Cafe Fresco which is just at the back of the car park walking towards Torremolinos headland. Lovely people Tracey and Stephan. Brilliant fresh sarnies and the like.Cool beer and very good prices.
Des.
Glad to hear you had a great holiday Desdamona :tup I know the restaurant you mean, I think we looked at the menu one night but didn't eat there for some reason :( Wish we had now.
Just back from a brilliant week in La Carihuela. We ate in the restaurant just across from Cabello (something 2)

Restaurante Casa Pascual 2 :tup
Glad you had a nice time Des. Off there myself early Friday morning for 2 weeks.
Bring it on !

Sanji
Very hot there last week Sanji. Swam in the sea and apartment pool, very refreshing,not at all cold . The sand was very hot and you needed flip flops to save burning your feet.
We had a very good meal in the big restaurant Casa Juan , good service and I thought value for money.
We tried one or two of the smaller ones on Calle Bulta and we were never disappointed.
We used to go to El Horno on the beach most nights for pre-dinner cocktails whilst the grandson played on the sand. What a hard life eh.
Residential Dali was first class, what a great spot.
Have a great time.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.