Greece - Crete Discussion Forums

Discussions regarding holidays in Crete.
Hi im going to koni village on tuesday 3rd July how did you find the apartments Ive tried to email them but no reply so far, hope they are fine as too late to change now.
From what I remember they aren't on a steep hill, but they are in an elevated position, and you have to cross a busyish road to get into the heart of the resort. We haven't stayed there, but did look at the apartments before booking elsewhere. I remember pointing them out to hubby when we passed them.
Thanks will post when I get backhave been to stalis before stayed at Anastasia hotel but wanted to try the tavernas for food have you any suggestions on that front have also stayed inReythemnon and koutoulafari
Their website is here and it states:-

The Koni village is located in an elevated position,1 km from the centre of Stalis and 800m across the road from the sandy beach.

http://www.konivillage.gr/accomod.htm
The koni village is in a nice location- out of the centre but close enough for a walk into it.

It's been a few years since we were in Stalis but there was plenty of choice of restaurants and tavernas to eat in. We had a couple of our best meals in Malia :really Yes, that's right lol. There are a couple of lovely restaurants up in Malia old town. Sorry I can't remember the names of the two we ate at- One was called something like Elizabeth and Stavros' (don't think that's quite right though). Anyway, you'll find plenty of good restaurants around,
Hi Helen thanks for that must try old Malia for food cant wait fly out on Tuesday
Jean I just googled the name of the restaurant we enjoyed in Old Malia and it's Elizabeth and Stablos. Type Elizabeth and Stablos Malia into google images and you'll find plenty of pics. It also gives lots of rresults for eviews on TA.
Hi Shirley looked at Elizabeth an Stablos and will give it a go will let you know how we get on
many thanks :)
You're welcome Jean. Hope you have a lovely holiday. Look forward to hearing about it on your return.

Just realised you're off tomorrow- safe journey :fly
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.