Malta and Gozo Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Malta and Gozo.
Welcome back Lyn, good to hear you had a good time. Look forward to your review, never been to Malta or Gozo. Hope you've brought some sun back with you.
Thats an end to the rain now we are back sharon :D
Welcome back Lyn, really looking forward to hear your report on Gozo. It's on our list for next year so will appreciate your opinion :tup
Hi Lyn

Welcome back, hope you had a good time. Cant wait to read how you found Gozo, maybe you could blog on here about how it went.

:sun2
:rofl goodness chris I dont think my sunbed activities would warrant it's own blog . You might all lose the will to live .
:rofl lay on sunbed, got up, put on sunscreen, lay down, tried to read book etc, it would be a riveting read Lyn. :rofl

Was the hotel OK ?

Opss had to edit incase the spelling police are about OH said I had spelt something wrong.
The hotel was lovely ,full of rustic charm . It wasnt my usual choice of pumping pool music etc but the smaller ,more intimate feel gave us the opportunity to talk and relax with many of the other guests there.

:rofl I could do a brilliant blog of Daves temper every time we got in our hire car in that heat during the day . It wasnt helped by the air conditioning that only seemed to pump out more heat in the style of a hot fan blowing in your face.
:rofl I think can imagine as I believe I exerienced something similar when driving down the Mar de Menor strip in 30 degrees when we should have been going to somewhere called Pablo de Calos.

Glad you like the hotel, I would imagine it was rather sedate, no blarring rap music presumably. were you the youngest person there though ? It certainly had rustic charm in bucket loeads from what I remember. :tup
I like the blaring Rap music :D . We paid the upgrade to move to B&B and the food there was very good too

quite a mixed age bag really .. Lot's of maltese over the weekend with toddlers ,some young couples , middle age knocking on 50's like us . In fact I think there were only a few that were actually older than us :yikes . Mostly Maltese , English, dutch/German and smattering of Canadian/American .As per usual we seemed to make the most noise though .

We Met some really lovely people .
Sounds brilliant Lyn glad you had a nice time :tup

How were your transfers, did it take long?
No transfers didnt take long Glynis .. I think it was something like 40 minutes to the ferry .. 15-20 minutes waiting to board .. thats the worst part if it's hot .. 20minutes on the ferry and then 15 minutes max on the other side . going to try and get a proper report done later glynis :tup
Thanks Lyn look forward to reading it :tup
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.