Spain - Balearics - Majorca Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Majorca.
SolMirlos Help
8 Posts
Hi, I dont really know wether they have stag and hen partyies there but when you walk passed the hotel it seems to be couples and families, sorry I cant be more helpful but hope this helps alittle.
Margaret(madmum) :que :cheers
Hi madmum thanks for that it was just i read a review from a 19 year old and there were 20 of them in this hotel last year and they all got kicked out.Mind you they don't usualy worry me but it can put you of going just incase there is trouble.
Hi Mags84, we stayed here in August this year, with our friends and 2 teenage daughters. There were no hen or stag parties at the time and although the hotel was busy, we had no problems with noise or rowdiness. There is no guarantee that at the time of your visit there will not be any present, but from what we saw, groups of young people tended to stay in the hotels nearer to the Strip. The hotel itself is great for families with plenty of entertainment day and night, good food, clean rooms and the best location for the beach (which is beautiful), shops, bars and cafes.
Thanks Cadge now I cannot make up my mind as I have seen a. Nice hotel in Alcudia,but I love Palma Nova .I might let my son pick where we go
Palma Nova wins hands down.More to do around resort as well.Waterpark/go kart/54 hole crazy golf. katmandu.wave hotel. bike hire.shops on your doorstep.beach 2 min walk arcoss park area.nearer airport so not far to travel.2 beaches as well.
mind you saying that far too much going off in hotel to venture out.but you must get out and about.even if you are on a/i.
I agree, although Alcudia has a beautiful beach, for me Palma Nova wins on most counts. There is so much to see and do within a small area and the local bars and cafes are excellent value. Even staying on AI, it's nice to eat out on occasions, which we did most days and it's nice to visit the local bars in the evening. What really sells the resort is it's close proximity to the airport which is a huge bonus. This is definitely a resort we will be returning to on a regular basis and already we are planning to stay at the Cala Blanca hotel early next year :)
I've stayed there twice and can't say I noticed stags or hens on either visit,
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.