Goa Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Goa.
Taxi sharing
4 Posts
Further to my initial post.....

I will be on the Gatwick Monarch flight MON2490 on 15/12 arriving on Sunday 16/12, and then heading for Benaulim.

If any other single travellers or a couple would like to share the cost of a taxi, I'd be pleased to hear from you.

I will be staying at Oshin's guest house in Benaulim, but if anyone is heading for the same area and would like to split the taxi fare, please contact me via personal message.

I've already arranged a taxi in advance so that a local driver will know exactly where to go. (We can discuss the cost in a private message if you are interested.)
i think that makes really good sense Shiyong,

dont suppose anyone is arriving at the airport this Monday afternoon by jet at 2pm when my daughter arrives? she is travelling with friends but their taxi is full as they have so much luggage and there is 3 of them... let me know if so :tup
Reposting this message in case anyone missed it first time...

I will be on the Gatwick Monarch flight MON2490 arriving 16th December, and got a taxi booked to Benaulim.
Will be the lone passenger, so if anyone here is on the same flight and heading south, perhaps you'd like to share the taxi and split the cost?

Please send me a private message if interested.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.