Goa Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Goa.
Many thanks jbhildi for your report & glad to hear you enjoyed your holiday. :tup
Great report jbhildi. Thanks for posting.

You have obviously seen a lot of changes in the three years you've been away. It's a good thing that more Indian people can now afford to holiday in their own country but I agree they can be noisy and, by western standards, quite rude sometimes.

I'm pleased the sunbed situation didn't spoil things for you. We'll be there in 6 weeks and although I love the beach, I need shade and am a bit concerned about not finding a regular bed and brolly - especially as there will be a few of us.

I hope the exchange rate stays good and looking forward to escaping this freezing weather. :tup
thanks Barry and Lesley
Interesting report. :) glad you enjoyed it. We are staying at Kingstork. We haven't eaten there at night though, but were planning to this time.
Must be a huge shock to come back to these temperatures!
Good report, shame about the sunbed saga going on..
We are going in 3 weeks after a 2 year gap so doesnt look like much has changed
Love reading all the trip reports. Gives me something to look forward to.

Thanks for taking the time to post it.

Papa
We are staying at Kingstork. We haven't eaten there at night though, but were planning to this time.

;) know it can happen anywhere, Fiona, not just Goa but we were eating in Kingstork one year and JUST got our legs up in time as a rat the size of a cat ran through the restaurant (eating area is outside) straight under our table and out the other side :rofl
thanks for your great trip report Barry and Lesley made good reading,

SO for anyone in Goa who thinks they have something to moan about, be thankful for where you are, it can always be worse.

and NO you are right so you wont find me complaining ;) i feel totally blessed to be here for so long and think that every morning as i walk the beach from Candolim to baga smiling as i look around in the sunshine...it reminds you how good life can be
Chilly :tup
chilly wrote:
i feel totally blessed to be here for so long and think that every morning as i walk the beach from Candolim to baga smiling as i look around in the sunshine...it reminds you how good life can be
Chilly :tup

:tup Lovely words Chilly :kiss
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.