Caribbean - Cuba Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Cuba
:tup Many, many thanks for your very interesting and informative report SMa. I thoroughly enjoyed reading it :tup
Thanks Sma for providing that fascinationg glimpse in to Cuban life and culture, I enjoyed that :tup
Thanks for the lovely comments, Glynis and Kiltman, it's a different type of holiday to the sort that most visitors take so I wasn't sure whether it would be of interest to anybody else.

Also, I've posted some updated info on cigars - I realise that not everybody is going to be able to access 'off the radar' cigars from an employee who wants to sell on their allowance but at the equivalent of £1 per cigar, the price has dropped considerably for a box of Cohiba Esplendidos.

SM
I also read your cigar post SM and £1 is an absolute bargain considering to buy a Cohiba Esplendidos here in the the UK they are around £40 each.
:really Good heavens! Are they REALLY that much here? Even at the full price in the tourist shops in Cuba they are less than a tenner!

Someone is making huge profits on them somewhere down the line!

SM
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.