Greece and other Greek Island Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Greece and other Greek Islands.
Hi, a good website to get info on the weather is http://www.wunderground.com it will tell you the weather for all months and from the past few years so you get an idea of what its like in september,cheers Mark.
Hi ***courts***
another good site for Zante is http://www.justzante.co.uk you might find your apartments on there, when in September are you going, we are going 25th staying at the Ikaros Hotel in Laganas, its 7 years since we were last there so there will have been a few changes, but it is a beautiful Island.
hope this helps
Margaret(madmum) :wave
I was at the Windmill Apartments in Argassi, Zante last year. We went in August and the weather was boiling.

September should be lovely, just about perfect I would think.

The Windmill apartments are in a great location just across the road from the beach. The sea here is incredible. The beach not so fab.

The Windmill apartments are very friendly, very nice. Great pool bar that has entertainment nightly.

You'll have a great time i'm sure.

Sarah
You may read Sarah's review HERE the studio's website is also available via the same link.
We went on 19th October and we only had one nice day about 75 degrees. The rest of the time it was windy and raining.
Hi ***courts***,
weather in September can be great but it also can be wet, it's really when the season changes. It can also be a little chilly in the evening,
I see in the post from klh1977 that in October it was windy and raining, not at all unusual, the holiday season in Zakynthos used to end last week of September / first week October but in recent years this has extended but of course the weather doesn't know that. I think it is down to holiday companies trying to make a little bit more money.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.